Visa support

ECS is a big family full of fun and friendship.

— Mother of Emma, age 12, from Spain

If your child is a non-EU citizen he or she may need a Child Visitor Visa to attend English Country Schools.

To check if your child needs a visa please see

For further information on the Child Visitor Visa please see

To assist with your application, if your child requires a visa English Country Schools will, after receiving your booking and deposit payment, send a Letter of Confirmation to you containing the following:

* The full name and date of birth of the child, with passport number if provided.

* The start and finish dates of the course and the full address of the centre where your child will be staying.

* Confirmation that the course fees include airport transfers, full residential accommodation, travel and medical insurance, 15 x 1hr English lessons per week and an organised activity programme.

* Confirmation that English Country Schools is Accredited by a UKBA approved accreditation body (Accreditation UK)

Depending on the country, visa applications can take several weeks to process and longer to correct mistakes. If your child requires a visa you are advised to begin the visa application process well in advance.