Information for agents
English Country Schools offer professional, Accredited summer courses during which children and teenagers learn a lot of English. They have fun, make new international friendships, broaden their horizons and increase their self-confidence.
In order to encourage students to use English socially on our courses we limit the number of pupils who share the same mother tongue. This means that at any one time, subject to availability, we can accept small groups of pupils from the same country as follows:
- up to 10 pupils (5 boys and 5 girls) aged 7 - 11
- up to 10 pupils (5 boys and 5 girls) aged 11 - 14
- up to 10 pupils (5 boys and 5 girls) aged 14 - 17
To check availability, telephone us or complete the first part of our booking form. If a place is available you can proceed if you wish to complete the booking. We will then confirm the booking by email and request a deposit payment of GBP 300 to secure each place. You (or the parents) can pay by Visa or Mastercard using our secure online payment facility. Or we can accept Sterling cheques or bank transfer payments in which case all bank charges must be paid by the sender. The balance of fees is payable 6 weeks before the pupil arrives at the school. We do not meet students at the airport, or accept any responsibility for them, until we have received the balance of fees.
- Our own qualified and experienced staff supervise the pupils: we do not have places for group leaders.
- Students must start and finish on our scheduled arrival and departure days.
- A discount / commission of 10% per pupil is available for pupils booked through an agent. No other discount (eg. for friends or relatives) is available for pupils booked through an agent.
If you are able to work within these constraints we look forward to offering excellent value for money for your clients and an enjoyable, worthwhile stay in England that the children will wish to repeat.